Monday, February 28, 2011

Free Full Lengthbang Bros

News This Seasson

News
not remember if I had told them, but one night turned out dreaming of facebook. Yes, the dream did not appear any person, nor I, but the facebook wall. It's funny, if I feel that I visit at most once or twice a week.
similar thing happened last night, but this time, what appeared was the time line of twitter.
It must be frustrating because all week I had it locked, see ...
But it's funny, I have about 10 years of using email and never sonno in the inbox or anything else related.
Apparently social networks are introduced to the bottom of the subconscious without being noticed.
If that happens to me, I have like 12 followers on twitter and like 13 friends on facebook ... and people who have more than a thousand supporters and / or friends, playing Farmville or other things there?
News for Sara Ramirez Tamara

0 comments:

Post a Comment