Sunday, February 20, 2011

Low And Hard Cervix In Missed Period



News
That happens to me to go reading news on ministers to resign, watch interviews with the said Minister and listening to Mr President in a rage denying the allegations ...
Yes, fair as the title says, I ended up dreaming of the President.

Was he white guayabera, glasses, gray hair, a white background, with microphone. My mom and I were interviewing (Greetings Mother) and I asked him why waves with state money. I said something about a trust fund of $ 23 million were for something of Education, which thankfully was trust, and could not play and not accuse him of stealing.
Then in the dream, I had a thought, which remained at the level of thought because I did not tell the President - of those things that one is self-censorship before removing and not said - and was Asked if the Ministry had Economists Economics, because I was strange that German Cáceres - Nah, you will know what this man was sailing in the story - could not keep accounts of the state and everything was so bad.
I say, why I could not dream of such cool pictures of the Bay Area of \u200b\u200bSan Francisco I saw yesterday in the flick - courtesy of Victor the link - this excellent photographer Calero, who mayor of San Salvador he plagiarized a picture for your web ... no, with such Funes had to dream the girl.
send me nice things today: music, photos, thoughts, books ... maybe changing dreams.
PS: already set it's Wednesday? I feel it is Tuesday. On Monday I ran away - without pay for - but I escaped, the sister republic of Santa Ana =)
News for

0 comments:

Post a Comment