Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is There Openbasketball Gyms In Ottawa

Comic News ... and Technology

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm getting more and more to read e-books . I will not go now on votes on whether the emergence of the electronic book is for better or for worse, but I think it will be an evolution all but inevitable. And surely this phenomenon is not only drag conventional books but also for example to the world of comics that because they are more visual, maybe even fit better (or perhaps worse, do not know) to future technological advances.

the moment here are a couple of news that blend the comic and new technologies:

1. English comics "Ibero" (the Aragonese artist IƱigo Aguirre ) a few days ago launched its specific application iPad. For now available for free the number 0, and for only € 0.79 with # 1 (and I understand that the remaining numbers as they appear). I have not read yet but I bought it and I've tried, and it goes without saying that this price is worth really worth it. A major initiative of the English comic. I do not know who your breathe, but to see if they take note all those who both talk about how bad it is hacked. This will change things and not complaining and accusing the staff.

2. Marvel , long since pulled its application for the iPad, launches now an application to read the comics in Google Chrome . This I have not tested and therefore do not know, so I can not say. Best I leave ZonaFandom link where I saw the news: here. And another link to the page of Chrome for Marvel, Marvel or Chrome, as more you like it: http://chrome.marvel.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment