Monday, February 7, 2011

Shaving Turns Skin Green

cultures failed - José Antonio Marina

The truth is that I'm not sure where to start. I guess the first thing will be to say that I liked. Not that I have done many illusions, but he called me attention to the title and synopsis of the cover (damn synopsis: Some are like trailers for movies that teach you the best and the rest ends up being a truño). And sadly in the end that I have found the most attractive of the book, its title: "The failed culture."

The book's main idea is to explain the link between individual intelligence of the individual and the collective intelligence of a culture or society. How they complement one another and what the optimal relations between them and other companies created to be a smart company, ie they can effectively solve collective problems that arise.

I think the problem is that I expected something more practical, applied to every day, and instead I found that in fact the Navy testing is mostly thought to a more metaphysical or more philosophical. Furthermore, and perhaps because of this abstract, I have to admit I found it a bit difficult to comprehend some terms and explanations. I do not know, perhaps knowing in advance where they will go a long interesándote shots or the specific issue, it may be something else ... can be ... and even to be fair, I have to say that certain ideas that transmits itself I found interesting, I do not know ... anyway, if someone asked me I do not think I would recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment