Monday, January 10, 2011

Antibiotics Cure Stds

Skeptics respond

The truth is that I see very little television in general. Even less normal programming of the different networks, as virtually'm just shows and movies I have in the computer, so my opinion probably is not entirely fair. Anyway, setting aside some series, my impression (perhaps superficial, subjective and possibly insurance lacking sufficient experience) is that the regular programming on television is generally crap. Very lack of originality, lack of ingenuity very, very lack of good taste and very lack of an informative nature.

Fortunately, programs like Networks (which incidentally I see podcast instead of television) or Page2 (which I have no idea if it continues on the grid) are excellent exceptions to each of the previous four "faults." For this, they recently joined the program ETB2 "Skeptics" . I read about its release in Microsiervos , pleasantly caught my attention, and thankfully the new year Saturday I ran into him and I trinquer integer. For you have not heard of it, say it is a program on scientific issues, but with an approach and language for the general public. From what I saw in the first program seems to attempt to spark critical thinking and scientific and debunk through scientific experimentation and certain urban legends "Conspiranoia" sadly settled in society.

In this first object of the program was so popular-now- denial of the man on the moon and the theory that everything was a set of NASA-CIA-US-HOLLYWOOD to win Russians in the space race. The presenter (Luis Alfonso Gámez) and his collaborators were dismantled one by one, and thanks to the logic, physics and general science, all the alleged "evidence" that Arsmtrong never left its mark on the satellite of our planet.

I found a program quite dynamic, highly original and highly informative. Very well led by presenters and scientifically strict enough to the objective pursued. This on the moon must be the pilot program and believe it has been well received by audiences, so I hope that "skeptics" will be a long future ahead, but last Saturday I have not found in the ETB progamación ... In any case I recommend you should do with the first delivery and also that, to continue issuing, you see the following in the regional chain.

PS: You can see the pilot episode of the Moon here

0 comments:

Post a Comment