Friday, January 14, 2011

Java Wont Install Interrupted

Contest Winners Euskalblogs Reyes

I always thought that talking about yourself in third person denoted some egotistical or narcissistic character. And beyond that, if instead of the third person, uses the first person plural, it already shows an extra-corporeal megalomania possible psychological treatment. In this case I think not and I will use:

We Euskalblogs Contest Winners!

As some would know Circle of Hobbies " had been selected as a finalist in the category of" Culture "in the contest organized by Courier. Well, yesterday we published the winners and award-winning result.

You can watch the news ElCorreo: Contest Winners blogs elcorreo.com
And here's the direct link for the awards: Euskalblogs

And as I said , speak in first person plural and use a "we" because we have won are the blog, you and me. Without your participation, the blog would be infinitely more difficult to carry and impossible to win the prize. So THANK YOU ALL : A Holden especially for pointing to the competition and those who have voted. For those that you read regularly and that you come bare from time to time. Those who take part with the comments and that you stay in the rear. Those that you encourage me here and you encourage me in real life. Many thanks to all the small community of Circle of Hobbies ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment